Transfer Case Service - from $49.951
Transfer case fluid provides lubrication to gears, bearings, shafts, and other internal components. Heat, pressure and friction slowly breakdown the additives in the transfer case fluid. In addition, small particles of metal may come off the gears as they wear; these metal particles can mix with the fluid. Fluids can also become contaminated with water.
Benefits of the Transfer Case Service
- Extends transfer case life by providing resistance to oxidation, and sludge formation
- Reduces risk of premature transfer case failure
- Reduces wear
Our technicians will:
- Evacuate or drain the old transfer case fluid.
- Refill with the manufacturer's recommended type and quantity of new fluid2.
We provide transfer case services at:
- Auckland (Botany Downs & Kingsland)
- Hamilton (Te Rapa & Killarney Road)
- Palmerston North
- Christchurch (Hornby, Riccarton & Papanui)
1. Synthetic gear oils cost extra.
2. Price includes up to 2 litres of mineral gear oil. Additional oil will attract an additional charge.