Manual Transmission Service - from $46.951
Manual transmission fluid provides lubrication to gears, bearings, shafts, and other internal components. Heat, pressure and friction can slowly break down the additives in the manual transmission fluid. In addition, small particles of metal may come off the gears as they wear and these metal particles can mix with the fluid. Fluids can also become contaminated with water.
All of this means your manual transmission fluid needs to be replaced at regular intervals to ensure the fluid remains clean, fresh and can perform it's required job.
Benefits of the service
- Extends transmission life by providing resistance to oxidation, and sludge formation
- Reduces risk of premature transmission failure
- Promotes smooth shifting
- Reduces wear
Our technicians will:
- Evacuate or drain the old manual transmission fluid.
- Refill with the manufacturer's recommended type and quantity of new fluid2.
1. Synthetic gear oils cost extra.
2. Price includes up to 2 litres of mineral gear oil. Additional oil will attract an additional charge.