Engine Flush - from only $39.95
Everyday driving builds up sludge in your car's engine. During a normal oil change, up to half a litre of used, highly contaminated oil remains in the engine. As new, clean oil is added, it is immediately degraded because it is mixed with contaminants and sludge left in the engine.
Benefits of the service
- Better performance
- Superior fuel economy
- Reduced emissions
- Longer engine life
When should you have an engine flush?
- Every 50,000 km or 2 years, whichever comes first
- After late or infrequent oil changes
- After head gasket repairs, to remove water contamination
- When radiators, radiator hoses, or thermostats are replaced due to overheating
- When changing over from a regular oil to synthetic oil
- After engine flooding