Putting You In The Drivers Seat To Financial Success
Why is Oil Changers so successful?
Oil Changers' success is based on our fast, friendly, reliable service. Unlike dealerships and full service garages, customers appreciate that no appointment is necessary at Oil Changers. In less than 9 minutes customers will have a team of well trained, professional technicians take care of their vehicle while they wait. Oil Changers is not only fast but friendly too. We attract loyal customers who have come to view us not as a corporate faceless chain, but as a familiar member of the community that they know and trust.
Once you've joined Oil Changers' team of franchisees, rest assured that you are in business for yourself, not by yourself.
- Be part of a growing, financially stable, family run organization
- Receive ongoing professional training, support and advice
- Profit from our superior buying power for competitive prices on name brand products
Franchisee Responsibilities - What We Expect Of You
When you purchase an Oil Changers franchise, you know that your business already rests on the solid foundation of Oil Changers’ exceptional reputation. To maintain that reputation and keep your business successful we expect the following from our franchisees:
- Keep your store exceptional
- Be dedicated to satisfying your customers with incomparable service. Open the doors for them, welcome them with a friendly smile, keep a clean comfortable waiting area with up to date reading materials, a water cooler or hot coffee; these are all things to help put that extra step into providing comfort for your customers.
- Build customer loyalty
- Go out of your way to share helpful information and advice with customers. Inform them of any details about their vehicle, whether big or small. Changing what might be a chore into a pleasant experience will keep customers coming back.
- Make a full time commitment
- Running an Oil Changers franchise is a full time job, and requires your full commitment. We have found in the past, that our most successful franchisees are those who work in the franchise and give their business their personal attention. This is a key way to build customer loyalty and sales. Getting to know your customers is part of the everyday business; customers like to see the owner at each visit.
- Make it personal
- Standing out from the competition is vital to success. From including a few colorful plants to greeting customers by name, you create a personality for your operation which customers appreciate.
- Be a part of your community
- Taking part in community events can attract new customers, increase awareness of your business, and create a strong positive image for your store. From sponsoring a sports team to hosting a charity event, every bit helps.